SuperSU – Root Checker Apk Download 2021
SuperSU is the Superuser access control device of the future ;
!!! SuperSU calls for a rooted tool !!!
SuperSU permits for superior management of Superuser get admission to rights for all the apps in your tool that need root. SuperSU has been constructed from the floor as much as counter some of troubles with other Superuser get right of entry to management equipment.
– Superuser get admission to set off
– Superuser get right of entry to logging
– Superuser get admission to notifications
– Per-app notification configuration
– Temporary unroot
– Deep method detection (no extra unknowns)
– Works in recovery (no extra segfaulting)
– Works whilst Android isnt well booted
– Works with non-standard shell locations
– Always runs in ghost mode
– Wake on spark off
– Convert to /device app
– Complete unroot
– Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies
– Icon selectable from five alternatives invisible
– Theme selectable from 4 alternatives
– Launch from dialer: *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*)
NOTE: Not all phones take each codes. On some phones you need to use unmarried *# in place of double *#*#
The Pro model moreover offers:
– OTA survival mode (no ensures)
– Full color-coded command content material logging (input/output/errors)
– Per-app logging configuration
– Per-app person override
– Grant/deny root to an app for a hard and fast amount of time
– PIN protection
– Per-app PIN safety
– Adjust automobile-deny countdown
This is meant to update Superuser (if installed), you use both one or the other. You can’t combine them. Statements that this breaks Superuser are therefore absolutely nonsensical.
NOTICE: A SPECIAL PROCEDURE IS NEEDED FOR UNINSTALLATION.
SuperSU – Root Checker Apk Full download
Superuser get admission to control runs thru a so called quot;su binaryquot;. There can be only the sort of at a time. So in case you deploy SuperSU, your previous superuser get entry to management solution will now not function. So if you need to interchange lower back: (1) Open that utility, and look for an option for it to put in/replace/replace the quot;su binaryquot;. (2) Confirm root-using apps are the usage of the superuser solution you need. (3) Uninstall SuperSU.